“judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.” –voltaire
in your moments of decisions and spontaneous answers , or well-thought-out comments, the best thing you can do is the right thing… the thing that makes sense and fits you pretty well at that moment.
and before you fill in the blanks, ask yourself this: will you have the right answer?, will it make you and us wiser…. ? is the world full of too many simple answers ? not enough simple answers ? am i just going on and on… ?
was it really worth reading all this?
why is the (blank) bleu? :))
- I’ve always wanted to _________ but _________.
- I’m thrilled that you _________ me.
- I play _________.
- I make people _________.
- _________ is the root of all _________.
- I love _________.
- I want to go _________.
- You make me _________.
- My glass is _________.
- I absolutely love _________.
- Wine is like _________.
- It’s okay to always question _________.
- My life just _________.
- I’m usually not the best _________.
cheer up, part dos will follow soon
So... Nothing. That's it.